Where are the movies shown?
The free movies are shown outdoors on Art Hill. The screen will be located at the bottom of Art Hill facing the Museum.
Where do I park?
What time do the movies start?
Free public parking is available on Fine Arts Drive, in the parking lot to the east of the Louis IX statue in front of the Museum, and anywhere parking is permitted in Forest Park.
The Museum's 300-space underground Parking Garage will be open. The cost is $15 ($5 for Members with validation). CASH ONLY!
There are also two free parking lots behind the Forest Park Dennis & Judith Jones Visitor and Education Center
, located a short walk from Art Hill.
Accessible parking is available in the Museum garage and in the parking lot to the east of the Louis IX statue. Passenger drop off is on Fine Arts Drive directly in front of the Museum. The Museum's entrances are accessible.
Bike racks are available.
The food trucks and music start at 6 pm. Films begin at 9 pm. You are welcome to arrive any time to claim your spot on Art Hill.
What should I bring with me (food, pets, etc.)?
· Blankets, bug spray, lawn chairs, and picnic items including food and alcoholic beverages are permitted. A 'blankets-only' section will be available at the front of the viewing area. Space is available on a first come, first served basis.
What is there to do before the movie begins?
· Well-behaved pets on a leash are welcome (leashes must be no longer than 6 feet in length). Please be respectful of other guests by cleaning up after your pets.
Is smoking permitted?
Visit the Museum and explore original works of art spanning five millennia and six continents! Admission is always free. And our main summer exhibition, Reigning Men: Fashion in Menswear, 1715–2015
, is free on Fridays (opens June 25). We recommend reserving tickets in advance.
The music and Food Truck Fest all begin at 6 pm.
All smoking is prohibited including e-cigarettes, vaporizers, and all other electronic smoking devices.
Is the Film Series accessible?
· The Museum is ADA-compliant and accessible to visitors in wheelchair and other visitors who need to avoid stairs. The Museum's entrances on Fine Arts Drive are accessible.
· Accessible parking is available in the Museum garage and in the parking lot to the east of the Louis IX statue. Visitors can drop-off passengers on Fine Arts Drive directly in front of the Museum. The Museum's entrances are accessible. The path to Art Hill is accessible.
· A section of Art Hill will be designated for visitors in wheelchairs. Visit the Information Booth to address special needs.
· Individuals with disabilities who may need sign language interpreters, written materials in alternative formats, or other accommodations should make a request to 314-721-6172 (TDD 314-721-4807) at least seven days before the event.