- 4:30–8:30 pm: Bus shuttles to and from Maryland Walk condo tower in Clayton.
- Meet and greet on lovely rooftop party room and terrace with views of the Arch.
- Continuous informal tours of private art collections in the building.
- Catered heavy appetizers and beverages.
- Advance registration required at delegates’ expense.
- Private collectors share their art and homes (half-day tours in the morning and afternoon).
- History and architecture tours (both all day) and historic neighborhood tour (half-day) feature entertaining local scholars with stops at many fascinating locations.
- Morning half-day tour to Cahokia Mounds, home of the most sophisticated prehistoric native civilization north of Mexico and designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Afternoon half-day tours to internationally recognized Saint Louis Zoo, Missouri Botanical Garden, and Laumeier Sculpture Park (includes stop at Frank Lloyd Wright House).
- Advance registration required at delegates' expense; box lunches can be preordered.
- Tours will be scheduled between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. Wear comfortable shoes!
Dinner reception hosted by the Saint Louis Art Museum at the World's Fair Pavilion in beautiful Forest Park. Dinner reception will be outside under a large pavilion, so please dress casually and for the weather.
- 4:30 pm – Buses leave The Ritz-Carlton, Saint Louis.
- 5:00 pm – Saint Louis Art Museum Director Brent Benjamin welcomes delegates.
- 5:15–6:15 pm – "Impressionism Theme Dinner" celebrating the exhibition Monet's Water Lilies and St. Louis's French heritage.
- 6:30 pm – Buses leave for Museum.
- 6:45-8:45 pm – Museum will be open after hours with docents posted in the galleries. Be sure to visit the gift shop (20% discount for attendees).
- 8:00–9:00 pm – Buses depart for The Ritz-Carlton, Saint Louis.
- All day events at the hotel.
- Nationally prominent keynote speaker followed by roundtable discussions, workshops, and educational sessions.
- Stimulating separate lunch workshop for museum staff.
- Breakout Session #1 10:00-11:00 am
- Breakout Session #2 1:45-2:45 pm
- Breakout Session #3 3:15-4:15 pm
- Dinner receptions held at Cahokia Mounds, Magic House, Terrace View at Citygarden, and Pulitzer Foundation for the Arts/Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis.
- Delegates may choose one of the aforementioned locations for dinner. Times TBD.
- Sites to include: Saint Louis Art Museum, Missouri History Museum, Missouri Botanical Garden, Laumeier Sculpture Park, Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum at Washington University, St. Louis Holocaust Museum, Cahokia Mounds, Mercantile Library at University of Missouri St. Louis, Campbell House, Pulitzer Foundation for the Arts, Citygarden, Saint Louis Zoo, Museum of Transportation, and Magic House St. Louis Children's Museum (subject to change - if there is not enough interest at registration, some sites may be dropped).
- Bus departure times will vary according to location.
- Additional education sessions will be held at the hotel.
- Breakout Session #4 1:45-2:45 pm
- Breakout Session #5 3:15-4:15 pm
- Showcase of Ideas
- Dinner with Speaker, followed by cash bar and Jazz Entertainment
- 8:00–10:30 am - Sit-down breakfast/brunch with another outstanding speaker and an invitation to NDS 2013 in San Francisco.
- Optional trip to the Arch after closing breakfast (time TBD).
- Advance registration and additional fee required.