Because your wellbeing is our top priority, new protocols have been put in place based on guidelines from the city’s Department of Health, the CDC and other state and regional authorities. Please make note of these prior to your visit so that all visitors’ experiences are enjoyable. No reservations are required to enter the Museum.
- Masks are required for all staff and for visitors age 9 and older. Masks for visitors between the ages of 2 and 8 are encouraged,
- Social distancing is required throughout the Museum.
- Tours and other in-person programming have been suspended, as has public access to the Richardson Memorial Library and Print Study Room.
- Both Panorama restaurant and the Museum café will reopen at a later date.
- The Museum offers visitors coat check areas in Taylor Hall and Sculpture Hall. Please leave backpacks and bags larger than 11 x 17 inches at home.
- Staff undergo daily temperature checks, and we have enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of all public spaces.