Your support has meant so much to us during our closure, and we are pleased to welcome you back.
Because your wellbeing is our top priority, new protocols have been put in place based on guidelines from the city’s Department of Health, the CDC and other state and regional authorities. Please make note of these prior to your visit so that all visitors’ experiences are enjoyable.
- No reservations are required to the Museum.
- Social distancing is encouraged throughout the Museum.
- All staff and visitors age 9 and older are required to wear masks; masks for visitors between the ages of 2 and 8 are encouraged.
- The Museum offers visitors coat check areas in Taylor Hall and Sculpture Hall. At this time, we encourage you to leave backpacks and bags larger than 11 x 17 inches at home.
- Both Panorama restaurant and the Museum Cafe will reopen at a later date.
- Staff undergo daily temperature checks and health interviews.
- Cleaning and sanitation throughout public spaces are enhanced.
- Tours and other in-person programming plus public access to the Richardson Memorial Library and Print Study Room are suspended through the end of 2020.