Your support has meant so much to us during the closure, and now we are getting ready to welcome you back. We are also pleased to reopen the exhibition Millet and Modern Art: From Van Gogh to Dalí.
Because your wellbeing is our top priority, new protocols are being put in place based on guidelines from the city’s Department of Health, the CDC and other state and regional authorities. Please make note of these prior to your visit so that all visitors’ experiences are enjoyable.
- Visitor capacity is limited to 50 percent of the usual capacity in our permanent collection galleries and public spaces. Visitor capacity is limited to 120 people per hour in Millet and Modern Art. Advance tickets are strongly recommended.
- Social distancing is encouraged throughout the Museum.
- All staff and visitors age 9 and older are required to wear masks; masks for visitors between the ages of 2 and 8 are encouraged.
- Entrance to the Museum is limited to the museum’s East Building, either through Taylor Hall doors on Fine Arts Drive or the parking garage. See map.
- The Museum offers visitors a coat check area at the entrance to the East Building. At this time, we encourage you to leave backpacks and bags larger than 11 x 17 inches at home.
- If the Museum is at capacity you may have to wait in line outside the East Building or in the Parking Garage for the next opportunity to enter the Museum.
- Both Panorama restaurant and the Museum Cafe will reopen at a later date.
- Staff will undergo daily temperature checks and health interviews.
- Cleaning and sanitation throughout public spaces will be enhanced.
- Tours and other in-person programming plus public access to the Richardson Memorial Library and Print Study Room will be suspended through at least September 7.