Food Truck Fest, presented by Sauce Magazine, will run from 6 to 8:45 pm in the West Lot.
Beer, wine, cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, and popcorn are available for purchase at the bar under the tent on Art Hill Plaza. Show your Membership card and receive a free popcorn!
(2004; 1 hour and 44 minutes)
Directed by Adam McKay
Starring Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, and Steve Carell
Hotshot television anchorman Ron Burgundy (Will Ferrell) welcomes upstart reporter Veronica Corningstone (Christina Applegate) into the male-dominated world of 1970s broadcast news — that is, until the talented Corningstone begins to outshine Burgundy on air. Soon he grows jealous, begins a bitter feud with Veronica and eventually makes a vulgar slip on live TV that ruins his career. However, when an outrageous story breaks at the San Diego Zoo, Ron may get a chance to redeem himself.
- All films at the Art Hill Film Series have Closed-Captioning (CC).
- A section of Art Hill will be designated for visitors in wheelchairs. Visit the Information Booth on Art Hill Plaza to address special needs.
- Accessible parking spots are located in the free parking lots on Fine Arts Drive and in the Museum’s parking garage. Accessible entrances are located at the East Building and in the parking garage. The driveway in front of the East Building may be used to pick up and drop off visitors.
- Individuals who may need sign language interpreters, written materials in alternative formats, or other accommodations should make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.655.5268 at least seven days before the event.
- Learn more about accessibility at the Museum here.