Food Truck Fest, presented by Sauce Magazine, will run from 6 to 8:45 pm in the West Lot. Food trucks vary each week.
Beer, wine, cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, and popcorn are available for purchase at the bar under the tent on Art Hill Plaza. Show your Membership card and receive a free popcorn!
(2018; 2 hours and 15 minutes)
Directed by Ryan Coogler
Starring Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, and Lupita Nyong’o
The Academy Award-winning Black Panther follows T’Challa who, after the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king.
But when a powerful old enemy reappears, T’Challa’s mettle as king—and Black Panther—is tested when he is drawn into a formidable conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, the young king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people and their way of life.
- All films at the Art Hill Film Series have Closed-Captioning (CC).
- A section of Art Hill will be designated for visitors in wheelchairs. Visit the Information Booth on Art Hill Plaza to address special needs.
- Accessible parking spots are located in the free parking lots on Fine Arts Drive and in the Museum’s parking garage. Accessible entrances are located at the East Building and in the parking garage. The driveway in front of the East Building may be used to pick up and drop off visitors.
- Individuals who may need sign language interpreters, written materials in alternative formats, or other accommodations should make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.655.5268 at least seven days before the event.
- Learn more about accessibility at the Museum here.