Food Truck Fest, presented by Sauce Magazine, will run from 6 to 8:45 pm in the West Lot.
Beer, wine, cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, and popcorn are available for purchase at the bar under the tent on Art Hill Plaza. Show your Membership card and receive a free popcorn!
(2018; 1 hour and 50 minutes)
Directed by Gary Ross
Starring Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, and Rihanna
Five years, eight months, 12 days and counting — that’s how long Debbie Ocean has been devising the biggest heist of her life. She knows what it’s going to take — a team of the best people in the field, starting with her partner-in-crime Lou Miller. Together, they recruit a crew of specialists, including jeweler Amita, street con Constance, suburban mom Tammy, hacker Nine Ball, and fashion designer Rose. Their target — a necklace that’s worth more than $150 million.
- All films at the Art Hill Film Series have Closed-Captioning (CC).
- A section of Art Hill will be designated for visitors in wheelchairs. Visit the Information Booth on Art Hill Plaza to address special needs.
- Accessible parking spots are located in the free parking lots on Fine Arts Drive and in the Museum’s parking garage. Accessible entrances are located at the East Building and in the parking garage. The driveway in front of the East Building may be used to pick up and drop off visitors.
- Individuals who may need sign language interpreters, written materials in alternative formats, or other accommodations should make a request to email@example.com or 314.655.5268 at least seven days before the event.
- Learn more about accessibility at the Museum here.