(1985; 1 hour and 54 minutes)
Directed by Richard Donner
Starring Sean Astin and Josh Brolin
A group of young misfits who call themselves The Goonies discover an ancient map and set out on a quest to find a legendary pirate’s long-lost treasure.
- All films at the Art Hill Film Series have Closed-Captioning (CC).
- A section of Art Hill will be designated for visitors in wheelchairs. Visit the Information Booth on Art Hill Plaza for more information.
- Accessible parking spots are located in the free parking lots on Fine Arts Drive and in the Museum’s parking garage. Accessible entrances are located at the East Building and in the parking garage. The driveway in front of the East Building may be used to pick up and drop off visitors.
- Individuals who may need sign language interpreters, written materials in alternative formats, or other accommodations should make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.655.5268 at least seven days before the event.
- Learn more about accessibility at the Museum here.