The Museum offers generous benefits and perks to all eligible employees.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Museum-paid pension
- 403b retirement plan
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Flexible Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary benefits, including: Critical Illness & Accident Insurance, LegalShield and IDShield
- Financial assistance for relevant coursework, seminars, and training programs
- Accrue three weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) and seven sick days per year
- Six paid holidays per year
The Saint Louis Art Museum provides the Wellness and Wellbeing program to all employees, promoting initiatives that encourage a healthy and rewarding life.
We’re proud of our Wellness Program. Our goal is to inform staff about healthy lifestyle choices and to offer fun, active employee events. Offerings include: brown bag seminars about healthy eating and lifestyle tips, smoking cessation classes, bike rides around Forest Park, walking challenges, bowling, softball, Wii contests, and more.
Receive staff discounts at the Museum Shops, restaurant, and cafe. Other discount partners include: Saint Louis Community Credit Union, the Saint Louis Zoo, and extra discounts during ZMD Week.
Volunteers are not Museum employees, but receive perks for their service to the Museum.
- Annual recognition events and awards for years of service
- Discounts on Museum Shop merchandise
- Discounts on Restaurant and Cafe purchases