The Beaux Arts Council is a group of dedicated leaders who have chosen to make a personal investment in the mission of the Saint Louis Art Museum. Their membership support provides the resources to preserve the Museum’s magnificent collection, sustain and expand education and outreach programs, present diverse exhibitions, and maintain its home on Art Hill.
Beaux Arts Council members are united by their belief that St. Louis’s internationally renowned art museum is a tremendous asset to the region worthy of generous support to ensure that it remains a top-ranked institution for generations to come.
For more information on joining the Beaux Arts Council, please call 314.655.5124 or email email@example.com.
Beaux Arts Council Membership Benefits
In appreciation of their financial commitment to the Saint Louis Art Museum, Beaux Arts Council members enjoy special Museum experiences and events, including:
All General Member benefits, plus:
- Dedicated Beaux Arts Council phone line and email for direct concierge service
- Unlimited free admission to main exhibitions (including audio guides)
- Invitations to exclusive exhibition preview events
- Invitations to Artful Learning series
- Invitation to Beaux Arts Council Annual Celebration
- Recognition in Museum publications and Sculpture Hall
- Complimentary garage parking during Museum hours (subject to availability)
- Participation in Collectors Circle group(s) of your choice
Philanthropic gifts at the Leadership Council levels are given special recognition. For more information on joining this extraordinary membership society, please call 314.655.5126.
President’s Circle $25,000 to $49,999
Chairman’s Circle $50,000 to $99,999
Leadership Circle $100,000+