What is the program?
In this employment and mentoring program, join other teens from the St. Louis area to learn and teach others about art from around the world.
As a Teen Assistant at the Museum you will:
- Build important life skills such as teamwork, time management, communication, and problem-solving
- Develop and lead tours for groups of children from summer camps
- Learn to teach from objects in the Museum’s art collection
- Assist with Museum programs such as Family Sundays, Youth SmART, SLAM Underground, Scout Days, and more
- Work 24 hours per week during the summer and a minimum of 4 hours per month during the school year
- Get paid $10 per hour
Teen Assistants are scheduled to work Tuesdays through Fridays 9 am to 3 pm, from mid-June through late July.
Teen Assistants are required to work a minimum of one program (4 hours) per month during the school year (August–May). During the school year, Teen Assistants work at programs that occur on weekends or after school.
How to Apply
The application process is now open. Application deadline is Friday, March 15, 2019. Request application at email@example.com.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.