Enjoy free admission at more than nine hundred museums.
Family & Friends, Supporting, Associate, Sponsor, and Beaux Arts Council Members receive membership privileges at reciprocal institutions. To take advantage of the benefit, simply present your current card at one of our partner institutions.
Reciprocal privileges may include:
- Free or Member-priced admission during museum hours
- The host museum’s Member discount on gift shop purchases made on the premises
- Other privileges such as discounts on programs and events, may be available; please contact the individual museums for details
Please note that individual museum restrictions, including restrictions for main ticketed exhibitions, may apply. Privileges are subject to change. Reciprocal privileges do not include membership mailings from any of the participating museums.
For a complete list of reciprocal institutions, please use the links below. The Museum participates in three reciprocal programs, each with a unique and changing set of partners, so be sure to check these links when planning your trip.
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Program
- Art Museum Reciprocal Membership Program
- Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM)
For more information, please call 314.655.5335 or email email@example.com.