View details for available employment opportunities
You will be redirected to a special employment portal where all active openings are listed, and you can apply for positions immediately.
The Saint Louis Art Museum seeks to build and maintain a workforce that reflects the rich diversity of our community. The Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience, without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
If you need any accommodations or special arrangements to apply or to interview for a position, please contact us.
Generous benefits and perks for all eligible employees including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employer-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Museum-paid Pension
- 403b plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Transit and Dependent Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary benefits: Critical Illness & Accident Insurance, LegalShield and IDShield
- Financial assistance for relevant coursework, seminars, and training programs
- Accrue three weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) and seven sick days per year
- Six paid holidays per year
Wellness Program for Staff
The Saint Louis Art Museum provides the Wellness and Wellbeing program to all employees, promoting initiatives that encourage a healthy and rewarding life.
We're proud of our Wellness Program. Our goal is to keep the staff informed about healthy lifestyle choices and to offer fun, active employee events. Offerings include: brown bags about healthy eating and lifestyle tips, smoking cessation classes, bike rides around Forest Park, walking challenges, bowling, softball, Wii contests, and more.
Receive staff discounts at the Saint Louis Art Museum gift shops, restaurant and café. Other discount partners include: Saint Louis Community Credit Union, the Saint Louis Zoo, and extra discounts during ZMD Week.
Find out about volunteer opportunities
at the Museum.