Celebrate 10 years of films, food, and fun with your dream team this summer at the Art Hill Film Series! This year’s free films are inspired by the spirit and support from all the squads, groups, and crews that have gathered together on Art Hill to watch movies under the stars for the past decade. The four remarkable dream teams in these movies reveal that anything is possible with the right people by your side.
FILMS + FOOD + MUSIC + FUN
FREE ON FRIDAYS
6 pm PARTY STARTS
9 pm SHOWTIME!
Food Truck Fest, presented by Sauce Magazine, will run from 6 to 8:45 pm in the west parking lot. Food trucks vary each week.
Beer, wine, cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, and popcorn are available for purchase at the bar under the tent on Art Hill Plaza. Show your Membership card and receive a free popcorn!
NEED TO KNOW
What To Bring
- Lawn chairs or blankets. A ‘blankets-only’ section will be available at the front of the viewing area. Space is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Picnic items. Food and alcoholic beverages are permitted and available for purchase at the Food Truck Fest, presented by Sauce Magazine, in the West Lot.
- Well-behaved pets on a leash are welcome (leashes must be no longer than 6 feet in length). Please be respectful of other guests by cleaning up after your pets.
- Smoking is prohibited including e-cigarettes, vaporizers, and all other electronic smoking devices.
Parking & Transportation
- Free public parking is available on Fine Arts Drive, the East Lot, and anywhere parking is permitted in Forest Park.
- Paid parking is available in the Museum’s Parking Garage.
- Ride the Forest Park Explorer.
- Take MetroLink to the Skinker Station (15-minute walk) or the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station (25-minute walk).
- Ride your bike (bike racks are available).
- All films at the Art Hill Film Series have Closed-Captioning (CC).
- A section of Art Hill will be designated for visitors in wheelchairs. Visit the Information Booth on Art Hill Plaza for more information.
- Accessible parking spots are located in the free parking lots on Fine Arts Drive and in the Museum’s parking garage. Accessible entrances are located at the East Building and in the parking garage. The driveway in front of the East Building may be used to pick up and drop off visitors.
- Individuals who may need sign language interpreters, written materials in alternative formats, or other accommodations should make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.655.5268 at least seven days before the event.
- Learn more about accessibility at the Museum here.